Civil Engineer, Subdivision
Looking for a forward-thinking innovative firm? Baughman Company, P.A. has an immediate opening for a Site Plan Development Civil Engineer in our Wichita, KS office. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join a team of outstanding professionals. Typical projects involve site/civil design for commercial site development.
- Grading design, roadway design, utility designs, storm water management systems design, erosion and sediment control design, and federal and local permitting
- Preparation of all associated calculations, reports and spreadsheets
- Working on design teams in all aspects of a given project to develop detailed design documents for construction plans
- Construction estimating
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- P.E. preferred, but not required
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft office is required
- Assist project team by providing engineering design support
- Be involved in all project aspects including design/study development and site/field visits during design and construction
- Capable of working independently or within a design team
- Excellent communication skills with project team and clients
Baughman Company P.A. is a multidisciplinary firm dedicated to making communities a better place to live. We specialize and focus in Land Development, Municipal, Transportation, Water Resources, Construction, Landscape Architecture, Planning and Surveying. Our professionals come from a variety of backgrounds, but they all share the same passion: to find solutions to implement changes that make a difference and to remain open and honest. We were founded on personable service and creating a better quality of life, and we make that a priority every single day.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits; including group medical insurance, paid time off, holidays, and retirement. We are an equal opportunity employer.