Austin Gottlob, P.E.
Director of Residential Development
Austin focuses his attention on overseeing our subdivision development department. He supervises and prepares a full range of civil engineering services; specializing in design of sanitary sewer, water distribution, storm water systems, mass grading, paving, and master subdivision grading plans. Austin is involved with the residential development process from the first client interaction to the construction of each home on each lot.
- Expertise: Residential Land Development Engineering
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Kansas State University
- Baughman Since: 2000
- ACEC Emerging Leaders | Class of 2009
CERTIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- Registered Professional Engineer: KS
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Kansas Society of Professional Engineers
- Wichita Society of Professional Engineers
- Central Kansas Institute of Transportation Engineers