Patrick S. Baer, P.E.
Pat has over 15 years of experience in commercial and public development projects in the Wichita area. His primary focus is commercial development with an emphasis in client relations. His daily approach allows him to be proficient in his design as well as creating cost effective engineering solutions for our numerous commercial clientele. Pat has engineered sites from ¼ acre up to schools and large power centers exceeding 100 acres in size.
- Expertise: Commercial Site Design
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, South Dakota School of Mines
- Baughman Since: 2009
- Wichita Society of Professional Engineers | Past Officer
- ACEC Emerging Leaders | Class of 2013
- City of Derby Planning Commission | Member & Past Chairman
- City of Derby Board of Zoning & Appeals | Member
CERTIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- Registered Professional Engineer: KS
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Kansas Society of Professional Engineers
- Wichita Society of Professional Engineers