Tyler Voth, P.E.
Director of Municipal Engineering
Tyler manages our Municipal Engineering group which focuses on large scale municipal engineering projects for local communities including utility main installation and arterial roadway design. He also works with private utility companies by designing their infrastructure improvements. Tyler coordinates and oversees these projects from the conception of a route through the design process and oversees its implementation.
- Expertise: Utility and Arterial Engineering Design
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Kansas State University
- Baughman Since: 2000
- ACEC Emerging Leaders | Class of 2010
CERTIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- Registered Professional Engineer: KS
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Kansas Society of Professional Engineers
- Wichita Society of Professional Engineers
- Central Kansas Institute of Transportation Engineers
- American Traffic Safety Services Association